Orange Park Property Management Owner Services
- We can determine the value of your property for sale or for rent.
- We advertise your rental property for rent on MLS, and many other online rental services. Some of these sites are pay sites, but the cost is not passed on to Owners.
- Carefully screen and qualify applicants, we have immediate access to the Credit Bureau. We do detailed searches related to rental history and employment. We do extensive criminal background checks on all tenants.
- We have a very qualified team of maintenance, painters, and cleaning professionals who perform thorough renovations to enable us to present a refurbished property to prospective tenants.
- Should you choose to have Directs Deposits made into your bank account.
- We do tenant move-in and move-out inspections, collect and maintain Security Deposits and disperse Security Deposit upon tenant vacating; accordingly and in compliance with the Florida Statutes. We also report tenant delinquency accounts to the credit agencies.
- We do periodic exterior/interior inspections to ascertain that the tenant is keeping property in an appropriate manner and complying with the lease provisions.
- We place all needed legal notices on properties as needed and in accordance with Florida law.
- We handle all calls for maintenance, dispatching to professionals, if necessary, to preserve the property.
- Accurate Bookkeeping. You can expect to receive a monthly computerized statement showing all income and expenses of your rental property, with invoices of expenses.
- We are members of the Association of Realtors and the Multiple Listing Service.
We wish to thank you for your interest in RE/MAX Specialists Property Management. We provide ethical and professional support and look forward to a working relationship with you; giving you peace of mind that your real estate needs are being managed by qualified licensed professionals.
We welcome any calls to discuss any questions that you may have.